Ten Things I'm Going to Do Today
1. Take D6 to the library
2. Try and find all the library books that are due
3. Get the evil eye from the librarian because I will be checking out books with other books overdue and not found yet.
4. Talk to an old friend from college that I haven't talked to since college -- she's calling me tonight.
5. Try and help J10 figure out how to manage homework -- as in have a long-term plan for projects and upcoming tests (huge massive sigh).
7. Play even more Scrabble and Word Twist on FB.
8. Make risotto
9. Get my kids and husband to try the risotto (this probly will not happen)
10. Take a nap (ok, this is probly not happening either)