Ten things I am not looking forward to during his undetermined time of unemployment:
1. Less money.
2. Being the only one with a paying job.
3. Him in the same house as me 24/7.
4. Watching major home repairs not being done while he looks for work on-line while watching MSNBC/CNBC/The History Channel and (god help me) the Military Channel.
5. Constantly asking him to make major home repairs instead of spending hours on-line while watching MSNBC/CNBC/The History Channel and (god help me) the Military Channel. Oh, and looking for the job.
6. Slowly watching his soul leak all over the house while he doesn't find work (can you tell I've been through this before).
7. Delegating (on a daily basis) chores around the house -- like making the bed, doing the laundry.
8. Finally giving up and just making the bed and doing the laundry myself.
9. Finally really giving up and definitely not making the bed and barely doing the laundry myself.
10. Drinking copious amounts of vodka to forget reasons 1 - 9 . Oh, wait I LIKE this one.